Friday, September 12, 2008

Life is unpredictable

Here I'm sitting thinking why life is so fragile and some devil are so cruel keep pushing the worker to finish job fast!...Zoe also sitting by my side ....is she having the same thought as I am?





Today our roof project contractor worker fall from 5Th floor to the ground and die after 8 min, after fall to the ground with his head crack seriously and both leg& hand broken! he is a Sarawakian, 30 years of age and came all the way here to Johor just in order to get a better pay but sometimes is not necessary good returned but lost his life, I felt so pity and sad to heard this news this noon...our management is cruel!!! always make our contractor suffer and set all the cruel rules to them not only that always make things hard for them! I hope this people get retribution one day! May God bless his soul... in Jesus name, amen.

No comments: