Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seek For Treatment for the past few days.. neck and back pain!


On Saturday to Monday my back nerve and neck hurts ! sleeping position and also maybe other causes.....i went for a massage by an Indonesian woman for 2 and half hour! came back take a good rest but the pain still there..uhm..and even worse!!!!!

A friend of mine later recommended me to a Chinese physician in Desa Jaya, J.B. yesterday...so I went together with my husband since he is not working , this chinese doctor twist my neck and follow with a cruckkk sound on my back...woooh! loose up some of my joints..follow with 2 kind of Chinese medicine in tablet form for 3 days consumption ....now not even 3 days just the second day my neck and back have stop aching ..if anytime do hunt me again ...?? keep my finger cross, I will go for acupuncture! !! Happy I'm better now...whatever pain this too shall past.....so don't worry just go for treatment :-)

No comments: