Friday, March 14, 2014

Have stop blogging for a while due to not much to share anyway but here is..

something came into my mind today. That is i decided to change, change my mind set of course, in order to make money_to me personally first you must have a rich mind set! and wisdom. I gained quite a lot of knowledge from my blog i follow. This one Stock Market - Experience Sharing blog, i really like. S.K.Tang blog, genuine and generous in his financial wisdom sharing_ on his finance blog he wrote a lot of his experience over the years_so clear and make it so simple for us to understand. I don't know him in person but i truly appreciate his blog which allowed me to learn and open my mind set about investment world. I hope i can be like him having lots of golden eggs in years to come and not forget have the capability to be calm and patient in whatever siy=tuation. Well, from now i am going to invest mainly for long term prospective, so give three years to my investment journey and see how it leads me.God, bless my journey in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.

No comments: