Friday, March 6, 2009

I PRAY..






GOD,...I want the Peace,Joy and Love in yr promises for me, teach me to do the right thing always, for YOU are my pillar, my wisdom, my father in Heaven and my advisor.. i'm only a human being, yr child. YOU are above everyhting , YOU know what is ahead of me...YOU are my Hope, My LIGHT...YOU alone can change my destiny...and I know i will be whole and bless with you guiding me and shielding me along the way ..till you want me to leave to a better place which you have already prepared for me. I love you, Thank you for choosing me to be yr child.with so much love i received from you the day i came in relationship wit you '' father''. In Jesus NAME I PRAY and give thanks..Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chen called over from angel's site.thank you for the word's you gave her.Bless you with the joy and peace of GOD.God is good all the time.Love Alan.

Chen said...

GOD is LOVE, Bless you too in HIS Grace.THANk YoU