Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If You Are Lonely....? Can consider to have a puppy.

how good..........i wish i sleep like her in the night, so shiok...! my thigh meaty or slumber issit? so this is 5 star bed..oh no..thigh!
when i blog on my bed..she also want to see.......k/poh..ya?
any puppy out there sleep like this...? snap picture for her also dont know..
YOU SEE! NICE HUH? SWEET DREAMS..

I truly enjoy myself with my little puppy''Zoe''. She is so adorable as well as naughty too! she is more like a close friend to me now then just a little puppy...we share everything ..like food and when i make up ..she will sit right there to watch me until i finish...she will wipe her toes on a cloth... on the floor..whenever her toes is wet. She will wait for me to sleep at night..she loves travelling!....now you see she slept on my thigh again..so sweet dream.....:^). Remember, taking care of puppy need lots of effort, love and patients...and remember is a long term commitment! don't chuck! them away when one day you get tired of them...they have feelings too, just like human ok.

No comments: