Friday, May 9, 2008

I went to market just ...going to cook something special for my husband tonight..My mother recipe!


____________________________________________________________________________

Well,.....finish cooking. Here it is........? I bet you my husband will be very happy when he see this for his dinner.I put a lot effort to prepared this dinner you know.....<<


Original mother recipe!.....really enough taste, smell good...is true..NO bedek mnnnn!NO self praise , it have been test...and praise by my family members.. again don't judge a book by it;s cover, i;m not a good decorator but I;m a good cook! ha ha ha no maid around and I'm THE EXPENSIVE ONE here prepared for dinner. .. just to add a little meaning to my husband

stomach when he come back....you think I'm a good wife? NO ! I'm just a wonderful lady!hehehe!


This vege i dont know what to call in English ...very good for our skin! fried with eggs and guest what is next....? Mother ...mun chu kiok....ah!



____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: